THE GRAMMAR TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD,
PRESENTED BY ATEG AND GRAMMARFLIP
The Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar, a grammar-focused assembly of the National Council of Teachers of English, is excited to announce The Grammar Teacher of the Year Award, Presented by ATEG and GrammarFlip.
This award will be given to a teacher with a particular interest in and passion for teaching English grammar. The winner will receive a certificate, a year's subscription to GrammarFlip (a $200 value), a one-year ATEG membership, and free registration for the 2023 ATEG Conference.
Interested in being considered for the award? Here’s what you need to do and know:
- Write a personal statement of 300-500 words describing your approach to grammar instruction and how it has worked for you and your students.
- Include two "teaching artifacts" illustrating the effectiveness of your work. Artifacts can take a number of forms; some possibilities are student work excerpts, lesson plans, student testimonials, and measures of student growth.
- Email the personal statement and teaching artifacts by March 1st, 2023 to Sean Ruday (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Grammar Teacher of the Year Award.”
- Current teachers of any level (elementary, middle, high school, college) are eligible to apply.
- For more information, please contact Sean Ruday at email@example.com